Personal Support Workers Foundational Theory Program (PSW)
St. Elizabeth(SE) healthcare, one of the largest and reputed healthcare facilities Canada in association with Chemmanur Academy is launching the PSW foundational theory course due to the immense demand for personal support workers in the healthcare industry around the world. The course uses SE health’s curriculum standards online study, textbook, quizzes, learning journey and final exam.
- On successful course completion, certifications from internationally recognized St. Elizabeth healthcare Canada, Ontario. And LOI(offer letter) from the No.1 healthcare facility in Kuwait, “Royale Hayat hospital”.
- Online program with faculty assistance (4 monhs – 400 hours)
- 1st phase(limited seats) – only 50 PSW vacancies for Royale Hayat hospital, Kuwait.
Objectives of PSW Program Provided
The Personal Support Worker program prepares to provide care and assistance to clients of any age who have health care needs including help with their activities of daily living.
Through theory classes and practical learning opportunities, the student will learn to make a difference in clients’ lives by alleviating loneliness, providing empathy, ensuring comfort, encouraging independence, and promoting self-respect in all health care settings.
- 12th pass with communicative English skills (Internship is provided with additional cost).
- Candidates with any nursing background (Internship is not required).
- Candidates to pass English language competency test.
- Online faculty assistance provided by Chemmanur Academy
- Exam and certifications are provided by St Elizabeth Healthcare
- Access to the online LMS platform of SE health.
- Online faculty assistance.
- Overseas recruitment services with offer letter.
- e-text book, quizzes and learning journey questions are provided to each candidate.
- The online course of 400 hrs will complete the foundational Theory PSW course.
- Successful candidates on completion of the proram will be eligible for placement to the healthcare providers internationally. Current requirement to Royale Hayat Hospital , Kuwait .
- Royale Hayat Hospital has been awarded Best Hospital in Kuwait by Service Hero for the 9th Year in a row and is a proud holder of Gold Canadian accreditation by Accreditation Canada. Royale Hayat continues to provide the safest, most modern and highest quality of medical care and services to the Kuwaiti society .
- The candidate has the option to do the bridge programme and the challenge exam offered by SE health, Canada at no cost. If they are hired by SE health, the candidate can work, get paid and complete the bridge programme.