The Managing Director of Chemmanur Academy started in 2003 , Anisha is a Business management Graduate from Christ College Bangalore University, India. Being the daughter of George chemmanur, Anisha had the privilege of being introduced to fundamentals of business right from an early age. Chemmanur Academy is the brainchild of Anisha who is immensely interested in creating high energy impactful training models to improve human capital productivity . She believes that with the right input , right method & focus on the core person we can create transformative change . Her training programs focus on the core individual to increase their self confidence and self esteem and then the subject matter is easy . She is also strongly committed to social causes. Anisha is married to Cherian C. Karippaparampil.
Her clients include reputed listed companies including multinationals .
Anisha is passionate about conducting short and long term Leadership training Programs to Senior / mid level managers and decision makers of companies and also monitors execution . She specialises in setting up simple HR Systems and processes for mid size companies . The main focus is to monitor the execution of HR functions in relation to Learning and Development
• ROV (Raising Our Voices Foundation) :- Founding Member ROV an NGO for the rehabilitation of abused women and children. She was instrumental in creating the Bylaws and setting process and systems in the Society.
• TIE Kerala – Charter Member , Also Heading TYE ( The Young Entrepreneur) project of TIE Kerala , instrumental in creating the training model , design and curriculum for training entrepreneurial skills to youngsters . Initiated in the reputed CBSE and Govt schools of Kerala
• WEN ( Women’s Entrepreneurs Network) – Jt Secretary of the 1st Executive Committee . Instrumental in creating the Bylaws and setting process and systems in the Society.
• KCCI ( Kerala Chamber of Commerce) – Was past Executive committee member of the KCCI Ladies Forum.
- She was a member of the Kerala State Council of CII for 2019 -2020 .